29 June 2011

My Little Blue Bicycle

Hi everyone!
First of all I want to say sorry to my Russian friends as this post will be in English - I have some kind of problem with encoding, I can't type in Russian. I tried everything, but all I can type is only blocks and funny symbols :-)))))
Tomorrow we are leaving for vacation for 10 days, so I will be off-line and off-scrap :-))))) But before leaving I want to share with you my last LO. It was a quick one. I just like the way this paper compliments the colors in the photograph. But I must say that I didn't take very good picture of my LO, the sun was far to bright so I did photographed in-doors. Not happy at all.... Nevertheless here it is....


































OK I know that it is very free interpretation of the sketch but I really needed to let it go and be. I had two not very happy weeks with a lot of little stupid things getting in the way. I needed to come to realization that I can't change anything, but God is always in control, and all what I can do is just let it go and enjoy His peace in my life. This scrapping experience did help me somehow to see things in the right way :-)))))  
So here I am, going to enjoy beautiful ocean and mountains views, company of good friends and my inner peace :-)))))
Have a wonderful time living every day of your life! :-)))))



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout...I love how you just used the sketch to get going...and then your own creativity took over.

    Enjoy your time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Свет,очень классно ты обыграла такую фотку! прям как продолжение интерьера)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Классно подходят фото и бумага! Теперь я знаю, что такие домашние фотки хорошо выглядят на крафт-бумаге!

    ReplyDelete
  4. сначала решила что у меня глючит:)) а потом решила все таки посмотреть что ты там на англ.написала. я не сильна, сооовсем не сильна, но первую фразу поняла:)) поэтому перестала постоянно грузить твою страницу! как ты живописно пуговички разбросала!!!! а еще веревочка поверх я так понимаю рисунка бумаги, крестики твои фирменные:)) а вообще такая уютная!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I really like it, every little detail and that criss-cross stitching :)
    have a wonderful week-off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Света, какая красота!!! Очень нравится!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable page... boy colors for a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. как настоящий русский грузила 10 раз страничку, потом сообразила прочитать)ничего страшного, мы и на английском можем)а фото такое советское что-ли)настроение странички передано классно.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great boy page!! Hope you have a super summer at the beach! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Действительно как будто продолжение интерьера)) очень все ТАК здорово подобрано, восхищаюсь как всегда)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. какая чудесная страничка, такая душевная, чуток винтажная, прелесть!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...